Plastic Things That Go On The Bottom Of Chairs

You have seen them on school chairs. You have seen them cafeteria chairs. They are the little plastic things that go on the bottom rails of chairs.

Do you know what they are called? They are called plastic chair glides.

These chair glides prevent floors from getting scratched. They work even better when they have felt on them.

Plastic chair glides
Plastic chair glides

I discoered a company that sells and manufactures these plastic chair glides. They are called LCS Products or

They have to be the cheapest place around for these amazing chair glides.  However there is minimum order.

If you are a school looking for chair caps and glides check out LCS products.

About Tom Guard

Tom Guard - Internet marketer, blogger and meme maker. The Daily Bragger is my oldest blog. It's brags about nothing.

View all posts by Tom Guard →

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.