If you want a camcorder that will last and takes amazing and stunning video, the JVC GZ-HD500 Camcorder can’t be beat. JVC has always put out a great product and they are basically the grandfather of digital camcorders. With Laser Touch Operation, the JVC GZ-HD500 camcorder has touch sensitive scroll bar and buttons for very easy operation. These easy controls control zooming and recording using either the Laser Touch or standard zoom lever and Record button. Since you really don’t touch the lcd screen your monitor will be finger print free.
JVC GZ-HD500 Camcorder Image Stabilization
My ex wife can’t take video without shaking the camera. Just kidding. But if you want great image stabilization, you can’t beat this camera. The JVC GZ-HD500 boasts a new image stabilization technology that will keep an extremely caffeinated person from messing up good footage.
Low Light… No Problem.
If you got low light the JVC GZ-HD500 Camcorder can capture clear video with precise colors even in low light. No worry while indoors or in dark situations.
You want more about the JVC GZ-HD500 Camcorder
- 80GB Internal Hard Disk Drive for up to 33 hours of HD video
- 20x Optical Zoom / 200x Digital Zoom – The optical zoom is one of the best in the industry.
- Memory Card Slot for microSDHC/microSD
- 24Mbps High Bit Rate Recording
- HD Gigabrid Premium II Engine It’s like a computer.
- Advanced Image Stabilizer
- KONICA MINOLTA HD LENS for outstanding clarity
- Time-Lapse REC
- Auto REC
- 1920x1080P Output
- HDMI (V.1.3 with x.v.ColorTM)
- One Touch Upload to YouTube (HD Compatible) Share your videos from your JVC GZ-HD500 Camcorder
- Laser Touch Operation with Sub-trigger and Zoom Function
- USB2.0 High-Speed Transfer
- Full HD 1920×1080 Recording looks amazing on big screens
- Face Detection / Face Flow Thumbnail
- Software provided for working with video on computer. (for Windows)
The quality of the JVC GZ-HD500 Camcorder was outstanding. JVC GZ-HD500 does not feel like a cheap or crappy camcorder. The JVC GZ-HD500 Camcorder takes amazing video in low light. Imagine taking video of a wedding reception where it is usually dark indoors. The quality of the video was amazing in the low light. I highly recommend the JVC GZ-HD500 Camcorder