If you want an idea for a great for a first drone, then check the Holy Stone Hs170 below see one of the easiest drones to fly. Since drones have become more affordable with better technology, consumers are almost more focus on size than they are with overall functionality.
If you are just getting into flying drones the HS170 would be a good drone to start off with in order to get the feel for a drone.
Specifications and Video Reviews
6-Axis Gyro Technology makes it possible for excellent performance of flips and rolls by simple push of the button.Hold down the right direction stick to perform each cool rolling in any direction.
1. “HEADLESS FLIGHT SYSTEM” orients the quadcopter’s flight on the controller (instead of always on the drone’s “head”), making it more fun to fly and easier to master
2. Low-interference 2.4GHz technology
3. 6-Axis gyro stabilization system for effortless recovery after stunts and sudden moves
5. Control range: 30-50 Meters
6. Flying time: 6-8 minutes
7. Charging time: 60-80 minutes (under current input 0.5A-1A)
Important Tips :
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully)
2. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Adjust the throttle slowly to maintain control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
4. The USB charger should be used with a current input under 0.5A, or you could use an upgraded battery charger (Asin: B00QHUONLE)
5. The weight of the quadcopter is less than .5lb, so no FAA registration is required