10 Great Ways to Use Facebook
Some people don’t like Facebook because they just don’t know what to do when they get an account. I have friends that join over a year ago but they don’t contribute to the conversation or they just don’t get it. Here are 10 ways to use Facebook and have fun.
- Play some games on Facebook (Mafia Wars, Farmville, Bejeweled)
- Join a group. (If you have a hobby or are into a cause, there is a group for you.)
- Create a “fan page” for a person, place, thing or even your business
- Plan an event and send out invitations. (With the RSVP feature you’ll know how much food to buy.)
- Wish someone a happy birthday.
- Ask questions. (Have you seen this movie? Can anyone fix a computer?)
- Answer questions. (That movie was great. I can fix your computer?)
- Share photos, videos and links to great sites you find.
- Tag photos
- Connect with old friends. It’s cheaper than spending money at classmates.com
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5 Ways of Improving Your Social Profile in Facebook (rotorblog.com)